- You are surfing the internet or are engaged any type of Internet activity when suddenly all your Network activity goes to hault. You can still see the Internet connected icon in the tray but you cannot surf, browse or do anything.
- You get an error message something like “Generic Host Process for Win32 Services has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.”
- Error message reporting about faulting netapi32.dll and svchost.exe.
- You try to disconnect your Internet because of no activity observed but the Internet icon wont disappear.
- You recieve an error message something like “Your PC has recovered from a serious problem” etc.
Follow these simple steps and your Windows will be fully cured of this menace.
Close Port 445:
1. Start Registry Editor (Regedit.exe) by clicking Start menu, and then click the Run icon.
2. In the small box that Opens, type: regedit then click the OK button. The Registry Editor will now have opened.
3. Locate the following key in the registry:
4. In the right-hand side of the window find an option called TransportBindName.
Double click that value, and then delete the default value, thus leave it blank...
Close Port 135:
1. Then you must now navigate to the following registry key:
2. In the right-hand side of the window find an option called EnableDCOM
Set the value to: N
3. Close the Registry Editor. Shutdown and Restart your computer.